November 4, 2008. History in the making  

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I am hoping that tonight is a history making evening to never forget.  I am aware not everyone feels the same way I do, and that is perfectly fine to me.  That is one of the wonderful things, one of many, about this country.  We have the right to believe in what is important to us.  If there is an issue that is pressing to you and you can vote on the outcome then please do. 
Tonight is the night for all of us to make a difference.  As I always say, "Don't complain about the country or politics unless you have done your part by voting!"  I seriously say that to get some people to hush! 
There is no excuse not to vote.  If you move you must update your address.  You can be an absentee voter, I am.  I must say it is so easy.  I get the ballot in the mail very early.  I don't vote and mail it right away.  I do some homework first.  Nowadays I have a tendency to vote 'no' on all local and state issues that will cost me money.  Sorry it's true.  I must balance my budget so should governments on all levels. 
So tonight will be history for us all.  Tonight is a night to remember.  We will have a story to tell our kids and great grandkids.  No matter how we feel about our 'personnal politics' we must participate and care for our country.  For all of it's faults, we must support our country, for it is still the best country live in.  Our country is the place on Earth that everyone dreams of.  As Americans we take ALL of our freedoms for granted.  
Americans need a good kick into reality.  There is never an end only beginnings, another page in history turns...  What will the future hold for us all...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster