Days off from Raleys...  

Tuesday, September 23, 2008



Today is a day when I am not due at work. I am not due at an appointment of any kind. I am home alone with my two dogs and two cats. I do have some of the usual choirs to accomplish, such as laundry, cleaning of the kitchen and bathrooms, and oh yes the animals. I love my four my four legged friends dearly, they are my morning calls (next to my alarm clock), and all of my kisses start with them and end with them. My kisses of course are displays of how they love me!!


Today is also my first blog entry...how exciting for mua!! My blog is going to be about me and what I see and how see it...so there! =) I am a grocery girl, I work for Raley's in California. We are an awesome grocery chain consisting of four stores chains all together as one mighty force of customer service. (Mary's gonna love that! She is my boss!) I have been at it for 18 years now and I guess I like it well enough...I am still here...beep beep!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ Days off from Raleys...

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster