~~Sarah Palin-One Hot Mama~~  

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So there I am cruising around the Internet and found some pictures of Sarah Palin... I had seen these pictures on the covers of some of the trash mags on the news stands at work but gave it no attention. Until now....


I thought, "to hell with the gun, look she has no stretch marks!!" I decided then and there that I hated her just because she looks hotter then me! Beeaatch! Then I came across an article about photoshop and the obvious usage to create this picture! Here we are folks the before...


Now I feel much better knowing that it's a teenie booper with a bod like that...oh yes now we must address the other issue...where did Ms. Teenie Booper get the gun? Where are her parents!? What is the world coming to!?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster