Paul Newman a real screen actor  

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Dad was a fan so it's in the blood. I am more, I am an admirer. Yes, his skill as an actor can never be reproduced. The 'beauty of a man' I had never known was possible till I started to pay attention to him. I could not admit such things to friends as a kid for it was not cool for me to like an actor none of my friends had even heard of!








At any age this man was stunning. To see him as he matured in the public eye is breath taking. Most men dream to be like Paul Newman. Few can make such a comparison. Lightning strikes only once in this instance...



He was a rebel. He did it his way. Hollywood wanted him to change his name, it sounded 'Jewish'. He said hell no, and Newman it stayed. My favorite picture so far is this one of him with shirtless and wearing the Star of David... Jewish balls, simply beautiful!!


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster