Terro Ant Killerz  

Tuesday, September 30, 2008





Terro Ant Killer!! These are handy dandy little clear ant killers! They work so much better then any other brands out there. I would not lie about such a thing. I hate ants. I have a clean house so when they (ants seem to bring the whole family) come over they are in my shower, cat food, dog food, toilet, my one remaining living house plant...get the point? I recommend them, Terro, not ants silly!
It's also quite cool to see them eat like it's a buffet at the MGM Vegas! Chow down baby! The one thing I that I do is place them upside down. They tend to not drown in the goo, and eat more. If the eat more and transport that goo back to the mothership?? You get it now don't you!! LOL

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ Terro Ant Killerz

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster