Sarah Palin the Tina Fey look-a-like!!  

Thursday, October 2, 2008



It's almost scary how much they look a like... Have you seen Tina's SNL skit yet? Scroll down... it's so sweet! Tonight was the Vice-Presidential debate. I will see in the morning who "won". I listened to a little bit on the radio on my commute home. I was surprised at how well Sarah sounded. It was night and day. She had composer, but at times she answered around the question. She was definitely coached by her home team.
As far as her media interviews are concerned, I wish she were coached before being thrown to the wolves. (Although I would hardly call Katie Couric a wolf) Needless to say I am still stumped as to why McCain choose her?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster