Shoplifters should plan what they wear...  

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Shame on these fools, God is so watching!!  My guess is that there is a website out there in the internet universe that you can post pictures of naughty peeps.  I was checking out some news articles, and anywhere my mouse would take me and this is what I found.  All of my years in the grocery biz and I have seen are all kinds of people from all backgrounds taking and not paying.  I have seen some unusual people wearing the cuffs some are regular customers, or their kids, and the usual law breakers.  But I have never seen a collection like this before.... kinda funny! 
The style of clothes was not on their minds when they woke up in the morning and planned out their day. 
My son has recently given up on wearing t-shirts that say ANYTHING!!  He says he is tired of people staring at him.  LOL  I can only imagine that's the mutual feeling of these losers!!  LOL

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster